cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10+ acts like no service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note10+ acts like no service

Hello I am a new note10+ user of of Monday 9/9/19, I have noticed over the last couple days the lack of either service even though I have 2-4 bars of LTE or an issue with the phone where I open an app like youtube for example and nothing loads, I just get a circle that spins, the same happens with facebook, gmail app, just about every app that has to load some sort of data when it opens up. Like I said i have between 2-4 bars of LTE when this happens, and I know the bars are only a graphical representation of however the manufacture/carrier decides to show service strength but this has been to the point of almost being unusable. I pay for the unlimited premium plan so I am not sure whats going on

21 REPLIES 21
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Note10+ acts like no service

I hear ya Stryker291982. I'd like to take a look into this for you. May I have a couple cross streets, and the zip? How long has this been going on? Is it happening in 1 location or multiple?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Has been going on since I got the phone on Monday its happening in multiple areas my home zip is 48881 and currently having the same issue at work 49503

Thanks for the info. Give me a few mins to look into this area. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Thanks for your patience. After looking into this area, I see that the coverage should be good. So I checked the towers, and there is a tower with an open service alert in zip 48881,  and a few in zip 49503. Our tower teams have been notified, and deployed. Resetting the network setting can help. To complete this on an Android device, please dial ##72786#.

Let's give the reset a try, and let me know if the service improved. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I have tried that both yesterday and this morning and it was minimally better if at any

Ok. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge more info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Odd question; but Did you activate this device at home or at a store? If at a store which store? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

device was ordered online from sprint.com and shipped to house were it was activated at home

Ok. The tower closest to your home does have a service alert on it, and is scheduled for Maintenance today. Given this the activation may not have fully went through. I'm going to refresh your device on my end. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

The phone's been refreshed on my end, are you currently at home or work? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I am at work right now currently in 49503

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat