cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10+ acts like no service

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Note10+ acts like no service

Good, there are several towers in this area. Let's give the reset a try once more. Let me know if the service improves. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

phone is reset as asked and seems no better, i am leaning towards a issue on sprints side because soon as i connect to a wifi source and im off LTE everything i am having issues with loading, will load right up no lag or waiting.

Ok. Have you taken the device into a Sprint repair store yet? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

no its a brand new 2 day old phone at this point

Too true, but anything is possible. I purchased a brand new TV recently, and had to get it replaced twice in 3 days. Super frustrating. At this time we do have a few open service alerts in your area, but our tower teams are currently working on these. I'd like to rule out any factory/device related issues. I'm not seeing any known issues on this device, but would like to make sure. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Had the chance to test phone in multiple areas today across west michigan and phone was acting the same. i compared the note10+ to my wifes iphone xr and when she launchs youtube it goes right to here main page with all the video previews loaded, videos play back instant, facebook loads right up, as well as other apps. my youtube just spins like it is loading sometime loading after awhile other times timing out with an error, facebook post dont load, email doesnt want to load, etc

GrandMaster

and she is also on Sprint correct?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

It sounds like it's a device issue. I'm going to suggest taking the device in to have it looked at, and let me know what the out come is 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

and she is also on Sprint correct?

Yes her phone is on sprint. I called tech support over the phone and they told me since it's in the 30 day guarantee to just bring it to a sprint Corp store and exchange it for another brand new phone

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i would. the info you gave about your wife being near you with zero issues was the key here..the network wont pick and choose which it might or might not let on..thats on the device in this case..

you performed a network reset already correct? heck it could end up being the sim card since thats what tells it which network to read.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat