cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK Google not working on Galaxy Note 5, unless I press the home button.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried several fixes and gone through several tutorials and everything is turned to "on"  the language is set to English.

I do not see a button/setting marked "always on"  but other than that everything is set to On/Enabled.

Began after most recent update for 2019.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: OK Google not working on Galaxy Note 5, unless I press the home button.

Can you explain more on what you mean Google isn't working? Do you mean the app for internet? 

GrandMaster

Re: OK Google not working on Galaxy Note 5, unless I press the home button.

might try doing a cache/partition wipe on the phone..might be something hung up in there..also make sure the app is fully updated.

if neither of those work you can also boot the phone into safe mode to see if any apps are causing trouble out of the blue with it.

other than that using voice to text or anything else like that is working fine? hears your voice just fine?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat