Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

Journeyman

One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

I'm just wondering when the US Galaxy S8 owners will get the update for One UI Android pie since it seems pretty much everyone else around the world has it except the US and Canada.How it seems to be at the momentHow it seems to be at the moment

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

My point with this meme exactly 😒
Highlighted

The software updates are releasing regularly. However, I don't have a date or time for the release yet. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Then why does my Samsung S8+ I brought over from Xfinity mobile already have it? My Sprint pre-owned S8+ I just got doesn't though. I have two lines 

Highlighted

Software updates like a full Android update are generally pushed out to phones over a few days or weeks.  You can manually check as well, by going into Settings> System Updates> Download and Install.  

this update was stopped due to issues found within the update that is currently affecting data connections..

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/UPDATE-Samsung-Galaxy-S8-quot-No-LTE-qu...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat