cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

Highlighted
Journeyman

One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

I'm just wondering when the US Galaxy S8 owners will get the update for One UI Android pie since it seems pretty much everyone else around the world has it except the US and Canada.Dodging the Flyer 13032019170837.jpgHow it seems to be at the moment

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: One UI/Android Pie for Galaxy S8/S8+?

My point with this meme exactly 😒
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

The software updates are releasing regularly. However, I don't have a date or time for the release yet. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Then why does my Samsung S8+ I brought over from Xfinity mobile already have it? My Sprint pre-owned S8+ I just got doesn't though. I have two lines 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Software updates like a full Android update are generally pushed out to phones over a few days or weeks.  You can manually check as well, by going into Settings> System Updates> Download and Install.  

this update was stopped due to issues found within the update that is currently affecting data connections..

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/UPDATE-Samsung-Galaxy-S8-quot-No-LTE-qu...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat