cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oreo on Note 8

GrandMaster

Re: Oreo on Note 8

only means that they didnt run into any issues when they did their testing and went ahead and gave the ok for it to be released. or they ran into less issues than the other carriers and were able to have it kicked out sooner.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

downloaded and installed and 30 percent faster and smoother.

it came at 2 am edt. 

about almost 1.4 gig 

Journeyman

Downloading now. 

Community Manager

Closing this topic, please refer to the release notes thread for questions or concerns.

Before reporting a problem after the MR, please be sure you've done the following troubleshooting:

Update all installed Android apps (number one common reason for battery drain after an update)

Do a partition cache wipe. Instructions here (clears out the crud from the system)

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat