Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone activation - Ongoing issue w/Sim Card

Journeyman

Phone activation - Ongoing issue w/Sim Card

I have contacted Sprint Technical Support and have went in to the Sprint Store as well. My phone was replaced due to the previous one catching on fire due to the battery overheating. I paid 275.00 to replace my Samsung Galaxy S10+. The sprint store took my previous used Sim Card and inserted it into my new phone. Because, there were stored messages and other important info I wanted to retain. The phone has not worked in over 3 months and I continue to get the run-around. I've been with Sprint for over 21 years now and I am beyond frustrated with my phone issues not being resolved. I need someone to fix this issue and also, I'd like to receive credit for my phone service being inoperable. Someone please contact me ASAP to resolve this issue...I am in need of immediate assistance.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

it isnt a simple sim swap and off you go..that phone you have in your hand must be added into Sprints data base since it didnt start there.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-How-to-Add-a-Device-to-Sprint-s-database-B...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat