cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is adding 011

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Phone is adding 011

Can you send a couple screen shots of what you're seeing?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Screenshot_20190306-162224_Phone.jpg

Screenshot_20190306-162230_Phone.jpg

Journeyman

Hi There,

Thanks for the screen shots, let me do a little bit a research and I will message you back in a few. 

Journeyman

Try to toggle US Dialing on and off. 

Journeyman

I don't have the option to toggle. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, the 6th option down says US Dialing. 

Journeyman

IvI've tried turning that off and I also turn phone off and turn back on. That doesn't work. Phone still dials 0111.  Also turned on and restart phone.,still dials 0111.  I took phone to store yesterday and was told to take to repair center which is about 50 minutes from me

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You can also send your phone in for repairs if it's something that we can't help troubleshoot. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Not sure what other screen shots you need. I've sent screen shots of us dialing  I've tried turning us dialing on AND off. I took phone to store reps had no idea how to fix. I've been emailing this platform back and forth still no resolution. Called customer service they couldn't help and offered no type of credit for the problem I am having. This is insane. 

Journeyman

Journeyman

I also took phone to store after calling customer service and being advised to take to store. Reps there had no clue.

Journeyman

This only happens when you are dialing unsaved numbers, correct? You can call your saved phone numbers without a problem? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat