cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prefer old sprint Background App Design!

Journeyman

Prefer old sprint Background App Design!

I was overjoyed coming back to Sprint -youve changed. hate sprint app, I like the old sprint app options. I'm signed in online but I'm ask to re-sign in to do billing acct mng. or anything- Woman FrustratedveryWoman Indifferent annoying!

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Prefer old sprint Background App Design!

Thank you for your feedback! Aside from the issue with signing in, is there anything else in specific that you would like to see fixed/improved? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I agree. It's a little annoying to have to sign in again every time I change to a different tab. For instance if I am looking at my dashboard but want to go to shopping or support I have to sign in again even though I was already signed in. 

Journeyman

Exactly I honestly believe Sprint has given more than it's customer service department to a 3rd world organization.  Everyone has an accent. Sprint was smarter just a few years ago..they better get it together! 

Journeyman

Issues with Millenium Sprint!

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Thank you for your feedback! Aside from the issue with signing in, is there anything else in specific that you would like to see fixed/improved? 

yes...since I have hulu free why on earth when I'm signed into Hulu, it's trying to get me to accidentally click a button to pay $5.99 for service I have for free via Sprint Unlimited?  

I hate these bogus 3rd party companies that higher management is trying to get wealthy from.  I read about the incident then bam 9.99 vidi.five. I don't have anyone using this cell but me period.  No teenagers no toddlers..just me. I'm assuming these 3rd world countries are using schemes like this to pay for illegal activities!  Sprint needs to stay clear of all these bogus companies. Never ever had such a charge with Sprint in 2014-2016 w galaxy s5! Unbelievable!  I still haven't noticed it removed from my bill.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat