cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No voicemail notification

Go to solution
Journeyman

I have a quick question.  Are voicemail notifications dedicated to show only above in the notification area and not show the voicemail count right next to the voicemail app? It would be great if I could get a voicemail count right next to the app, like I do for text messages, emails and Facebook.

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care

Hello SFJenna! It looks like this is the way that the notifications are set up. We'll have to wait until some posters confirm it.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman HE2
Journeyman

@SFJenna wrote:

I have a quick question.  Are voicemail notifications dedicated to show only above in the notification area and not show the voicemail count right next to the voicemail app? It would be great if I could get a voicemail count right next to the app, like I do for text messages, emails and Facebook.

There are no notifications on the app icon, if that is what you are asking. The only place notifications show for this app is in the drop-down (at least on the Android operating system).

Journeyman

I noticed this with TouchWiz and a third party notification app.  I installed Nova Launcher with Tesla installed, and usually that will show the number or badges next to the voicemail app. It still doesn't do anything with the voicemail.

And I wouldn't show this question as solved, but unconfirmed. I never clicked on solved.

Community Manager

Actually, @HE2's original question is the one that's marked resolved because I answered that question and solved that problem.

You added on to his topic with a related but separate question.  I can spin your question off into it's own topic if you'd like the option to mark _that_ one accepted when you've got an answer that satisfies you

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

i am not getting the notification count next to the voicemail app any longer as well.  I am not sure where this thread went to but it looks like others were having the same issue.  I checked for updates and there are not any -  Is there a Fix? 

Journeyman

I too am not getting voicemail notification count next to the icon-   This just started about a month ago.  I made sure there wasn't any updates available.  Are there any fixes yet?

I do not see where you added this to a new post?  

Sprint Social Care

MayK,

Thank you for contacting us. Just to confirm, what is the make/model of your device? Also, are you referring to the visual voicemail or the normal voicemail?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok I got iPhone 7 plus 32g and I a refering that incoming calls are not going thru going straight to voice mail, and clarity of voice out going calls is very poor and incoming . I can't hear them at times or they can't hear me it sound muffled
Journeyman

Hello, I am having similar problems with my voice sounding muffled on the phone. Did you ever find a solution? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat