cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RilNotifier

GrandMaster

Re: RilNotifier

for the moment try going into your settings-mobile data and changing it from Automatic TO cdma/lte only. then run it for a while and see if it still happens.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Good tip.  Hadn't thought of that.  I have changed the setting.  We will see if the problem is solved.

Let you know in a couple of days.

Thanks!

GrandMaster

its not unheard of but i have ran across a few devices here and there where automatic doesnt switchou t nearly as quickly from one signal to another resulting in what youre seeing. CDMA/LTE should fix that b. if it does then odds are at some point you guys will be receiving an update at some point for minor bug fixes and adjustments.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Nope.

Didn't work.

Screenshot_20170505-082240.jpg

GrandMaster

im not seeing any additional notes on this update but you never fully know if everything they are fixing is noted or not. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-8/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-S8-SM-G955U-G950USQU1AQDE/m-p/... .
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Rilnotifier it says mobile data connection error. My wife's S8 Plus gets this popup. plus my S8 plus gets it also. I sent one S8 plus back because of the pop up
Journeyman

It is the s8 plus and there is no pattern to the notification. It just says can not establish a data connection even though I have a connection...fix this please.
Journeyman

I have the S8. Mine just started this issue today. I did the update that was released yesterday and I have the same issue
Sprint Social Care

Hey Danchondo! Have you tried using a different connection, such as Wi-Fi? Also, did you try the previous troubleshooting steps provided above?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am continuing to haved this issue on my s8 plus and have not found a successful workaround... please fix.....
GrandMaster

this is something Samsung is going to need to kick out a fix for. the carrier can only work with them to try and find a fix and test their update to make sure nothing gets messed up.
Journeyman

Yes but I don't see this issue on any other carriers...which means it is probably a Sprint issue...
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat