cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 5G has data issues in WV

Go to solution
Journeyman

S10 5G has data issues in WV

Although 4-5 bars, data stops working intermittently.  Pages dont load, txt messages dont go through.   I have to restart the phone to make it work again.  I have already called Sprint and they put in a ticket.  I read other S10 models also had similar issues but this was back in March.  It is now August.  I wonder if they have a fix for this new phone.  I love the phone, hope they can fix it.  

8 REPLIES 8

Re: S10 5G has data issues in WV

Hi Manojani! What's the ZIP code you're seeing the issues in the most? 

Wow, thank you for such a quick reply.  25504.  

There are no service issues in that area. How long ago did you put in a ticket? Did that fix anything?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I think it has something to do with deprioritization after using 20gb of data causing issues with having no data and having to powercycle the radio either by phone restart or airplane mode on and off. Things worked well for a week and half, then these issues started. They prioritized me, and things working great again. But the question is will this happen again when they depriortize me? What is the latency of this? Minutes?

How much data did you use last month?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I used 20gb in 1.5 weeks.  Im a new customer to Sprint.  I think yesterday they changed my prioritization back to high and it has been working okay (I think)  I dont know how long it will last though. 

You can read about prioritization in the link I put below. That is good you got it working. Let us know if you need anything else. 

SOLUTION: Does Sprint throttle data speeds of customers on Unlimited data?

Journeyman

Thanks, the problem must have been something else then.  Minutes would go by until I was able to load websites and simple txt messages would not go through.  When I reset the radio, it would work fine for a short while and the problem would start again.  

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat