cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ June update

Journeyman

Re: S10+ June update

Exactly my point from from my past comments Sprint is making sure that the update is not full of bugs. Be patient people.

Journeyman

Yeah, I agree with being patient. But it's one thing to be patient and another to be compliant. It's been over 2 months now since the last update, and at this point basically every carrier worldwide has already received the June update.... it's JULY now.

At this point I'm tired of Sprint. The lte issues with needing to replace the original phone and STILL not having great LTE reception, and now the delay in providing updates when at first they were coming fairly quickly. The only reason I've stayed with Sprint so long is because of a grandfather'd plan I've been in over 10yrs, but I'm going to Verizon. I don't mind paying for quality service, and I know that no service is perfect, but I can't deal with one that's consistently flawed, even if it's inexpensive (for me).
Journeyman

I would agree that Verizon has better service but I do like the lease option with Sprint as I like to upgrade every year. 

Journeyman

Well well well, look at what we FINALLY have here. Night mode included and all.Screenshot_20190729-060655_Software update.jpg

Journeyman

I just got the update this morning doesn't look like its being reported yet but its the June Security Patch and it has night mode.

Journeyman

093e41c3-e755-4625-a842-637af8af5cf8.jpg

Wizard

Yes it got released yesterday so everyone should start receiving it by now.. Smiley Happy 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat