cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Plus

Journeyman

S10 Plus

Is anyone else having issues with dropped calls or the person on the other end not being able to hear you (they say it's like I press the mute botton)

I went to sprint,  a tech said he found nothing wrong. Made a call from the store to a friend and it happened with in min. Tech gave me a new sim card told me to wait a week and last night it happened again. I can only chat via facetime through FB because my calls drop within min of me talking to someone.  I'm in sales and have to speak to clients daily. This is not looking good for me. Now what? Buy the phone out and leave sprint after almost 20 years? 

26 REPLIES 26
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: S10 Plus

Howdy Smbx76. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. As of now, I haven't heard about this issue. Let's start with looking into the network first, and then we'll con't down the trouble shooting brick road. 

* How long has this been going on?

* Is it happening in 1 location or multiple? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

It happens no matter where I am. I am at home, in my office, in my car, even when I was at Sprint store. 

The dropped calls started 2 months ago and was every now and then. Now, I cant complete a call without it dropping. I might be able to go 10 or so min.  As far as the "mute" thing that was described to me, that has happened since I got the phone. I just thought it was a new phone and trying to work out kinks or something. 

Ok. May I have a couple cross streets and the zip, so I can look into this area? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Zip is 60103 cross streets are 20 and 59.

I moved here a month or so ago and prior to my move it was happening there too. That zip was 60133 and cross streets are Barrington and Schaumburg 

Why would be happening at both homes? I have co workers with the S 10 and S10 e who say they too get dropped calls. And had to get new sim cards as well but they still have issues. 

Can you go into the settings, scroll down to system updates, and update the profile for me? Let's see if that helps this time. 

Journeyman

Okay, its finished

Did that help improve it any?

Journeyman

Just called a friend,  they heard me say hello and then nothing. 

Restart your phone, and try again for me. I know it is frustrating, but when that happens it can be your device or the other. It is hard to tell in that scenario. 

Journeyman

Restarted, waited for phone to boot, then called again. She cant hear me but I can hear her loud and clear. 

Highlighted

Hmm.. go ahead and send me a PM. Sounds like we need to look into a ticket for this. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat