cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Plus

Journeyman

Re: S10 Plus

That was the first symptom I was having with my phone before it started dropping network connection altogether.  I ended up getting the phone replaced which is a whole other issue in itself.  Now the replacement phone is acting up and I will be starting a new thread on those issues.

Journeyman

So another words, time to move to another 

Journeyman

So another words, time to find a carrier who help buy me out of my Sprint contract and break up with sprint so I can actually use my $1000 phone. Lol. Ridiculous 

I am dumbfounded by this. 

Journeyman

@Smbx76 wrote:

So another words, time to move to another 

Don't be surprised if it comes to that. Hopefully if it does your experience is better than mine was.

Journeyman

I'm sorry to hear that. This is very discouraging.  Other carriers are not having this problem and Sprint isn't doing anything for their customers.  I'm suprised they can still advertise the phone when it does work. How much are they making off of us? I had to buy all new chargers and everything.  They really took what they could and try to blame everyone else. I dont get it.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi there. Katey messaged you yesterday to get some additional information from you so that we could try and have one of our tech support reps get in touch with you to do some more advanced troubleshooting. You can drop any one of the SMART team members a reply with the requested info and we can get a ticket in for you to be contacted. If you have Sprint Complete, you can get in touch with a tech expert right away at this link here.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Other carriers are having problems with the  Galaxy S line as well, just not nearly as many as Sprint.  I have had Galaxy phones sine the second model, the only one I skipped was when they took out the SD card in the S6 and I have never had such a dud phone. I am on my second one and there are just SO MANY problems with this phone. Seems one problem was fixed only to have a bunch of different problems come up!  I hate to say but Samsung seems to have released a not yet ready for prime time phone this time.

GrandMaster

you mean use that $1000 phone on another carrier where it will be doing the same thing since the vast majority of the S10s running into this was a device issue and not a network issue?

@Smbx76 wrote:

So another words, time to find a carrier who help buy me out of my Sprint contract and break up with sprint so I can actually use my $1000 phone. Lol. Ridiculous 

I am dumbfounded by this. 

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I understand your frustration and am in the same boat. I have had nothing but problems since switching to Sprint 2 months ago. I can never have a full phone conversation without my calls either dropping or me not being able to hear the other person I'm speaking with or them not being able to hear me. I'm desperately looking for a way out. I can't continue paying over 100/mth for something I can hardly even use. Smiley Sad

Howdy rkindall7. I'm sorry to hear that you're have so much trouble with the S10+. We do have an exchange policy in place for this device. Check out the article below for info on the exchange policy:

UPDATE: Samsung Galaxy S10/10+ Model Roaming/LTE Issues

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I received my replacement Galaxy s10+ via mail. I have not had any issues with the new phone thus far. My only question now is who do I contact at Sprint to receive credit for my services barely working for 2 1/2 months?

Howdy rkindall7. Since this was a device issue, and not a service related issues, there are no credits offered at this time.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat