cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Plus

Journeyman

Re: S10 Plus

So although Sprints phone was the issue(a brand new phone might I add), which in turn caused me to not have service most times, how is that not a service issue? I had no data, no internet, calls roaming, dropped calls, trouble hearing calls etc.

Wizard

I understand your frustration rkindall7. But the exchange policy was put in place shortly after the update shenanigans. At this time no credits are being issued. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

Folks might make sure their Network Settings are set to Automatic if that does not help try just setting them to CDMA and see what happens. 

Journeyman

I continue to have this same issue. I ported over to Sprint mid April. I've had inconsistent service ever since. About a month into the service it got progressively worse. Dropped calls, roaming in my home, phone goes in and out of dead silence (sometimes the other person can hear me but I can't hear them and vice versa). I can never have a full conversation with anyone because of this. I pay close to 100/month for something I can barely even use.   I have had my new phone replaced (and a used phone was sent to me). I was under the impression that my problems would be solved. They haven't been. The only thing I've noticed is that I no longer roam in my home (thanks to the magic box that Sprint sent).  Other than that, even if I'm in my home, calls continually go in and out where I can't hear or the other party can't hear.  I have updated the prl, the profile and all updates. I am up to date with everything and still I have this issue. I absolutely hate that I am stuck with a serviceless phone/provider that I now have to continue paying and it doesn't even work. This can't be life!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat