cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Video Calling

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: S10 Video Calling

Thanks for that info. I'm going to see if I can find any answers on this.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

@kangorilla 

Build number
PPR1.180610.011.N975USQU1ASHB

Journeyman

Ok @Megntron_Sprint, but I have no hope that you'll find something out. I've spent almost all of September 2019 submitting tech inquiries on this matter. After about 13 or so inquiries, that is when I was contacted by Sprint and advised the enabled feature was no where on Sprint's radar and to cancel my service if that feature was so important to me.  If it weren't for the 50% off phones which allowed me to upgrade my broken son's phone for his birthday, I wouldn't have switched from T-Mobile to Sprint (AT&T and Verizon weren't on my list to switch to because of their high monthly plans, but they both have excellent coverage, so I guess you get what you pay for). I've even gone as far as to tweet Samsung to have them remove Sprint from carrying  their phones if Sprint can't accommodate the working of native features. Unfortunately, I've not gotten any response from my tweet.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat