cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 data issues plus other issues not happy

Journeyman

S10 data issues plus other issues not happy

I am not happy and will be switching back to Verizon after my 18 months are up.  No wonder your ad on TV doesn't appear anymore, the one where you say your 1% behing Verizon's data well that's a misleading ad and a lie.

Yesterday on my way to Toledo, OH I had spotty data coverage like 2-3 bars then 0 bars no coverage at all.  Never had this problem with Verizon NEVER.  Also I went to send my niece a text message and it wouldn't send until 3 tries to resend it.  This is UNACCEPTABLE.  When we finally made it to Toledo I had 2-4 bars.  My niece has a Iphone and her data was working and all of a sudden her data STOP working she is also with Sprint.  Very, very disappointed I ever switched from Verizon, I should have paid the higher price for the phone and kept my 2G data plan.  My sister-in-law also said her coverage (data) is spotty with Sprint and never was when she had straight talk through verizon.  Goes to show VERIZON is better than you guys.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat