ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 data sucks 3G not 4G one bar

Journeyman

S10 data sucks 3G not 4G one bar

I can't connect using data no matter where I'm at, it happens every friggin day and I already talked to tech 4 days ago with no resolves.  I am going back to verizon after our lease is over, enough of this crappy sprint service.  Whats the point having data when you never can connect to it? Sprint is a joke. Never ever had issues like this with verizon, I sooner pay more knowing I will have data working.

And where did my 4G go?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: S10 data sucks 3G not 4G one bar

Hi DebG2019 ! I understand the importance of being connected everywhere and anytime. Did you already try taking your device to one of our repair centers to that they can run some diagnoses on the device? If not, we recommend you to do so.

You can locate your nearest Sprint repair center, by clicking:  https://sprint.co/2kfiWv6

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

not even going to waste my time.  My phone is our main phone we don't have a landline so I can't be without my phone anyway. This is an every day thing, I only get 3G, it constantly tells me no internet connection. Sprint is so pathetic. It's a shame I have to wait until next year to switch back to Verizon.   I know I'm not the only one with this issue.  Why don't you just let me end my lease without any penalties  so I can get on with my life getting the internet with data on? 

Sprint Social Care

Hi DebG2019 ! I definitely understand the importance of having reliable services. We do not wish to see you part ways with us. I suggested you to visit a repair center, since this is affecting your device everywhere you're going. They can run some diagnose and determine if this is associated with your device itself. You can locate your nearest one, by clicking the link that was previously sent. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat