cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 plus mobile data issues

Journeyman

S10 plus mobile data issues

I've only had my phone a month, has the May update. I notice  that I lose internet via data even with 4-5 bars of LTE. As soon as I turn on wifi or reboot it works awhile. I've updated PRL and profile.  Starting to get old fast. I've had LG V30 with no issues for years..is there a known issue?

33 REPLIES 33

Re: S10 plus mobile data issues

I am not seeing this as a known issue anymore. It was when the phones launched. Have you checked to see if the phone is up to date on software?

Journeyman

Yup
Journeyman

I was hoping the June update would come out soon and possibly fix it.

Are you having this issue in one location or is it happening all over?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

It can happen all over. I can drive 5-10 miles without even grabbing data. Once I reboot it works. It happens almost every other day. I leave it on wifi during the evening at home. When I head out to work I turn off wifi and use mobile data, I pretty much roam within my county all day. I'm aware of dead zones as far as coverage in my area. But as I said earlier, I can have 3-5 bars LTE and cant connect to anything till reboot. I optimize phone regularly, run update scans for android , profile and prl. 

Let me send a refresh signal to your phone. Please send me a PM with your name, phone number and account pin.

Journeyman

s10.jpgAgain this morning, in a area with almost full LTE coverage

Okay I went ahead and sent this. Go ahead and restart your phone. When it comes back on please dial ##SCRNT# to complete the refresh. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I rebooted and tried to dial 

##72768# and received a incorrect number or code message

Can you manually do a PRL update then? It's the same thing essentially. 

Journeyman

K, Did that ..now we wait
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat