cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 Handsfree activation fail and hotspot missing

Highlighted
Journeyman

S7 Handsfree activation fail and hotspot missing

I have an unlocked S7 that I bought from a local store. The first time when I started the phone it showed a sprint logo, then the phone downloaded updates. After the update the Sprint logo stopped showing.

Problem is (I am located in Pakistan and using Telenor network, 3G sim) on restarting the phone goes into handsfree activation mode but tries 5 times and fails.

While loooking up a solution noticed my tethering and hotspot was also missing like many users pointed out. What can be a solution?Screenshot_20181107-124752_Settings.jpg

Please reply what I can do to get the handsfree activation completed and activate the hotspot. 

I dont know what will happen to my phone if I do the ##brand# thing so I tapped "no" when prompted.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: S7 Handsfree activation fail and hotspot missing

When you do the ##brand#, you are resetting the network. This won't make you lose any of your information, so you'll need to do that and tap yes. After that processes everything should go back to normal.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat