cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 UICC Unlock

Journeyman

S7 UICC Unlock

Hi! So I'm not sure whether I'd like to switch carriers or not, but either way I'd like my phone to work with other sim cards. Sprint does not have much coverage in my area, so this is a real issue. I got this phone secondhand off a seller on Ebay. He has called sprint to make sure its unlocked and they confirmed that it is. Despite this, I cannot access my APN settings nor use the UICC unlock. I have called sprint multiple times for help with this issue, but the customer service number either didnt work, or they informed me that I needed the owners passcode. Understandably, he cannot give me access to that, as I am just a stranger. Is there any way I can resolve this issue?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: S7 UICC Unlock

make sure the sprint sim card is back in the phone...and that its turned on and connected to wifi...once that is done contact the seller and have them contact sprint and relock it then re unlock it..it can take a few days to get completed..if any of the top things are not in place it will not unlock and you will have to repeat all of this over again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat