cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 UICC

Highlighted
Journeyman

S7 UICC

After talking to 5 people i finally recieved a case number. The rep i talked to last said no one previously did that. All i wanted to do was unlock my phone from sprint. They kept saying it is unlocked and that it was my current carrier's fault. No, no it is not. The phone states "phone is locked to Sprint SIMs only". Which means it is sprint's fault. I then chatted with another rep but i started by asking them what does " phone is locked to sprint SIMs only means". She answered with what it is, then i asked her why have the previous reps been telling me my current carrier has to unlock it. No typing for about a minute after that. I guess she had to regroup. That's when i realized, leaving sprint was a good thing a year ago. While i was with them sprint's customer service was no help. While i was with them i had to asked a friend who used to work there  what to do because apparently sprint's customer service doesn't like to do what you need them to do. And if they do not know, guess what they look it up and continue to give you the info you just googled. 

Sorry for the rant. But i still need my s7 unlocked from sprint i have waited 3 days. Now i have to wait another 2. Does anyone have a solution? Please................

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: S7 UICC

How long ago did you receive the case number? We would have to let it be worked in as scheduled. I can check on the status of it for you. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

the first time was three days ago. i called again yesterday and they said no one filed it. then today they said it was unlocked but the phone says it is not and to call customer service. here is a screenshot.Screenshot_20190406-131836_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20190406-131900_Settings.jpg

Based on the other posts that you've put up, you didn't have the Sprint SIM, correct?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

no, i told every person at sprint i talked to that. they said don't worry just connect to wifi. i just got off the phone with my current carrier and they say it is still locked from you guys. 

Journeyman

Screenshot_20190406-135616_System Update.jpg

Unfortunately, an unlock won't work if the Sprint SIM isn't in the phone. I would like to verify the locked status of the phone. I'm going to send you a private message to get the phone information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat