cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9+ Edge Lighting not working when screen is off.

Journeyman

Re: S9+ Edge Lighting not working when screen is off.

Okay, I know that, I am just saying...but anyways my edge lighting hasn't worked since i purchased this phone with Sprint..it worked with my s9+ with T-mobile..

GrandMaster

its been repeatedly said numerous times..carriers have zero affect on how a built in ability for ANY device is supposed to work..that is on the OEM..not the carrier. are you going to blame your cable provider for not giving you 4k quality if the TV you have is no longer able to use 4k for some reason? no you are going to contact the TV manufacturer to figure out why its no longer doing what its supposed to do. the fact that people had to download a completely different texting app to get Edge lighting to work again like its supposed to should be a bit of a tell all on where the issues lay.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Try turning on the "pop up always".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat