cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 signal issues after last 2 updates.

Journeyman

S9 signal issues after last 2 updates.

After the last 2 updates my s9 has been very unreliable. I have updated the prl and profile and nothing seems to help.  I am missing calls and receiving texts late or cant send any at all. Now constantly I just get no service message. I use my phone for work and this has become an issue. 

WiFi calling is pretty useless for me. I have to move between building and it’s hit or miss as to if it comes back on or not when it switches WiFi points. Or it can’t get a gps signal and I have to walk outside and that takes a while to work too.

Only things I’ve notice is when I click the update profile on my s9 it takes a long time to do it. On my s8 it was pretty fast.

At this point the decrease of service is affecting my job and I will have to switch unless something can be figured out. 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: S9 signal issues after last 2 updates.

Wow, that stinks. Lets work together to get this fixed!

Please answer the following questions:

**How long has this been going on?

**Does this happen everywhere?

**Have you done any other troubleshooting on the device minus the update profile and the PRL?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat