cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: Resolve Issues making/ receiving calls Phone Number Change

Journeyman

SOLUTION: Resolve Issues making/ receiving calls Phone Number Change

When trying to call a contact in my phone book who i call all the time my phone is suddenly adding 011 to the number and making it unable to go through.  I get the recording "Sprint is unable to complete your call as dialed". I have tried to simply enter the number in the dialer and it continues to add 011.  It's only doing it to this one number so far

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: SOLUTION: Resolve Issues making/ receiving calls Phone Number Change

Hi Jamie. That's definitely a strange issue, especially that it's only happening to 1 person and started all of the sudden. What kind of phone are you using and what version of the operating system is it using? Have you tried deleting the contact out and re-adding them back into your contact book? Have you tried test calling anyone else to make sure it's not happening with any other contacts?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

GrandMaster

Re: SOLUTION: Resolve Issues making/ receiving calls Phone Number Change

also when you delete the contact make sure you delete any texts as well..if not there is a strong chance it will continue to keep some of their info in your phone and pull that back in. you need anything with their number wiped from the phone. call history, texts, voice mail and then the contact info itself once the other three are done..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat