Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A10e Whitelist Request

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy A10e Whitelist Request

Can device whitelist requests be made online now or do we still have to go in store only?

From what I read here some stores have no idea how to put in a request on behalf of a customer. 

I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy A10e that need to be whitelisted. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! Are you trying to bring this device over to Sprint? Please send the IMEI/MEID in a private message. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you. I advise that you delete information like the IMEI from the public forum for security reasons. 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! Are you trying to bring this device over to Sprint? Please send the IMEI/MEID in a private message. 

Highlighted

Yes I am trying to bring over. It’s unlocked. 
Samsung A10e
IMEI 

I did a chat this morning with Chat ID: 737287521772823263 as a confirmation number. Trying to confirm that a request is indeed pending to whitelist so I can activate on Sprint. 

Highlighted

Thank you. I advise that you delete information like the IMEI from the public forum for security reasons. 

Highlighted

Were you trying to activate this device to your Sprint account?

Highlighted

Good morning. Were you able to check On my whitelist request please? 

Highlighted

Unfortunately, I was not able to and needed you to verify some stuff for me. Were you trying to activate this device to your Sprint account or was it a device that was already attached to your account?

Highlighted

It’s not yet attached to my account. I am trying to bring the device to Sprint. It’s an unlocked Samsung Galaxy A10e. I am not sure how to send a PM in this forum if you need additional private info. 

Highlighted

Look out for a private message. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat