cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A50

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50

Hi there. When you took the phone in, did they check the network in your area to make sure there were no tower issues that would be forcing roaming?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Yes they checked the towers and said nothing was wrong. I sti have the phone, it still roams, and when it drops down to 3g it wont let me use data at all, it says "no data connection ". Its annoying 

Journeyman

To be honest no matter what problem

you have they will always tell

you that they are working on the towers.I believe it’s a problem with the phone itself it displays roaming even though it really isn’t. 

Journeyman

I agree that it's a problem with the phone itself,  This is the second A50 I've had and both of them has the same problem. Sprint cant seem to find the problem, very disappointed. 

We'd be glad to put in a ticket to get you some help from our tech support team to do a deeper dive into this for you. If that's something you are interested in, you can shoot me a private message and I'll get some additional info for the ticket. 

Journeyman

How do I send a private message?I'd like to get mine fixed so it doesn't display roaming all the time. 

Highlighted

If you click on my name to view my profile, you'll see a yellow "Send Message" button in the top right of the screen that will get a private message to me!

Journeyman

A ticket has already been created, I sent a PM to another custome service rep from this thread. I was told someone would contact me but they never did

Crystal - it looks like you had been messaging with us back in July. With these tickets, you would be reached out to within 24-48 hours. If you miss the call, they will text and email you a number to reach out to. I could put in another ticket for you if you'd like, just shoot me a PM and we can get one submitted. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat