cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

I received my galaxy s10+ phone used it for a few days worked great, then i get a update notification and i do the update, immediately after phone reboots i dont have LTE Anymore all i see is the 1X logo on top. I reset all my network settings, i dialed ##72784# a few times and no luck,  the best i get is LTE that works for 2 minutes then dies. I updated my PRL and Profile and still no LTE.  Every few minutes i ge the LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN error on my screen. Phone is kinda useless outside of the house with no wifi network. I would really like a FIX for this phone that i just had for a few days, 

Im running updated version G975U1UEU1ASBA. i would like to roll back to my previous version so i can have a phone that works.

124 REPLIES 124

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Hi VTL1192! Have you attempted to reset the network settings with ##72786# ?

Yes i tried a few times now no luck

Just being sure it was ##72786# and not ##72784# as you stated in your post.  

I do want to check the coverage in your area and see if there are any network issues being reported.  What are the closest cross streets and ZIP code?

i know i have zero coverage issues because i have another sprint phone a Glaxy S9+ and zero issues, i can put the phones right next to eachother and one is dead other has good lte 

Ok, good to know.  Let me get a tech support ticket created for you on that S10+.  Can you please send me a PM? I'll need to gather some account and contact info from you. 

I have the exact same issue. I have a Galaxy S10+ black 128gb. Worked FLAWLESSLY for the first few days....then an update the other day and now I'm ALWAYS roaming. Cuts in and out. I get the same error LTE: ESM - x EMM - 13 APN - x.ispn
Journeyman

so im not the only person with this issue, let see if they will resolve mine 

Journeyman

Yeah, this started yesterday or late the day before. I had zero problems....then an update happened.

I've manually updated PRL several times...nada. Tried taking off from Automatic network to LTE/CMDA....nada. Basically at the point where 'm about to go back to my LG V20 which had perfect service.
Journeyman

im going to have to go back to my galaxy s9+ which samsung wants me to send back for a credit. so this update is costing me $500 now that i wont be able to return my old phone

Journeyman

Yeah I still have my LG V20...so I could technically go back to that...but that's not the point. The fact that we are both having the same issue AFTER an update shows (to me) that its is most likely a software related thing.

Yeah I'd be livid if this was costing me $500+. Hopefully they get us taken care of asap. HELPeR seems to be attentive at least.

Journeyman

Do you have a case on your phone @VTL1192? Im using a Spigen Rugged Armor case on my phone. Gonna try to run without case or a different one.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat