Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

@cindririco oh god this is not good x.x

Journeyman

It did happen at Zionsville Indiana. I hope fix come faster.

Wizard

To clear things up yes there are updates most of these are just Monthly Security Updates for Android that being said Yes the manufacturer can add things to them for improvements so forth.  The S10 Models all get the normal February Update that has been out for awhile so far most have been running them on their device without any issues.  For those having issues we will see what the March update brings if they add any fixes dealing with the device which the update for March should be out soon.  

Journeyman

I bought an unlocked version from Best Buy.  The sprint rep told be I was eligible for an exchange through a corporate store.  I assume the corporate store doesn't have unlocked versions available?  Has anyone had any luck getting an exchange through best buy for this issue?  I'm 17 days after purchase.

Community Manager

Team, please see this knowledge base article for the latest information: Galaxy S10/10+ roaming issue 

We have multiple topics on this issue at the moment.  I am going to lock this one and encourage you to use this thread instead: Galaxy S10/10+ Perma roaming. 

Please keep in mind that "when will this be fixed" is not a question that Sprint agents on this board will be able to answer and our number one rule here is BE NICE. While it's fine to express frustration, try not to take that frustration out on the people paid to give you what information is currently available. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat