ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Case or no case makes no difference. I have a spigen slim silicone case.  Worked fine for a few days till I did update 

Journeyman

Just figured Id ask. Have you seen any improvement? I got some LTE at home but at work it roams like crazy still. 

Journeyman

Zero improvement in now back to using my galaxy s9.  The s10 is unusable. Has internet for 2 minutes and then Loses for 10 min..  I sent thru all the settings. Copied settings from my s9 into the s10 and still nothing.   Voice calling works and plain sms text works. Pictures don't work , anything that requires internet does not work.  The phone is usless without wifi.. What do I need to do to get a replacement phone. This phone is dead 

Journeyman

Ok thats how my S10+ acts at work...currently just got home and its getting 'some' LTE. Which is weird because that wasnt the case this morning. At work and area near work (20 miles away from home) I was limited to phone calls and simple texts. 

I know this is wildly frustrating getting a new phone and then not being able to use it. Samsung is working to fix these issues asap and should be rolling out a software update that resolves theses problems. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

What is the ETA? I only have a certain amount of time before I can return this phone before I'm stuck waiting for an update that might never come. 

Journeyman

@Piazzajake are you having the same issues? Yeah a ETA would be helpful since the return policy is only 14 days now I think.

As soon as we have any information to share, we will definitely let everyone know. Until then, feel free to shoot us a PM if you want us to run through any troubleshooting or open a ticket with tech support for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

i found a easier solution.  I ordered a NEW PHONE and opened a Return on the Useless S10+ i have.  Unreal how a company like sprint or samsung has no fix for this.

i called samsung and they  were sending me to a technician first to examine the phone and see if it needs repair. They just want you to waste more time so later your stuck with a useless phone till a update rolls out.. Easier to just return it and buy another one.   New one i wont be updating at all. 

So dont waste your time return the phone and buy a new one, if you keep on waiting your return window will be up.. And if the new phone comes and doesnt work on sprint there is always ATT to switch to.

Wizard

Overall this sounds like more of a Network issue with how the device is communicating in that specific area which again will always vary from device to device.  The only update that is out is just the normal security update.. 

Journeyman

So why were our phones working fine till the update and then it was dead?  i restarted my phone plenty of times  before the update and no issue. After update it just went dead magically 

Journeyman

Yeah new phone makes sense...wonder if a hard factory reset will work also. You try that?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat