ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

I am also facing same issue and its affecting me because I'm a full time delivery driver. This issue has caused me a lot of money.

Journeyman

hard reset did not work

cache clear did not work

network reset did not work

Journeyman

Nothing seems to be working, the tech I had a chat with on Samsung says the error is from Sprint not Samsung. I've been asked to return the phone to sprint and get a replacement and stay out of update until sprint fix the issue.

Journeyman

I've also got this same exact problem, phone ran great until yesterday.. kindve upsetting hoping to see if they fix this or not it's now a paper weight

Journeyman

Talked to Sprint again, Ive been asked to return the phone and get it replaced. Meanwhile avoid the software update

Journeyman

People returning phones...did you buy it online or instore? Does the return matter either way?
Journeyman

Bought mine online, preorder actually. But same as what was said I called sprint support they said take it to the nearest corporate store..

Journeyman

Ok...how is this gonna affect your preorder deal of the galaxy buds? Isnt that attached to your phones IMEI/serial#?
Journeyman

I was wondering this same thing regarding the buds. I'm glad but not so glad that I'm not the only one with this s10+ issue. I also don't want to return this phone until I get the buds in the event they cancel it. Ridiculous scenario at this point.
Journeyman

Not positive but I was planning on asking tomorrow when I go in, mine said they were going to ship out the 18th so I guess we will see?

Journeyman

I bought online from sprint but swapped in store and now the new one is working perfectly. I turned off automatic update.

Journeyman

It's not affecting your buds however, it gives you chances of getting 2 buds 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat