cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S10

My Samasung galaxy s10 is not ringing for incoming calls. No I do not have do not disturb on, yes my ringtone volume is up. It rings when it wants usually only when I am using my device. But even then 90% of the time it will not ring. 

27 REPLIES 27
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10

I've talked to a sprint support agent from the sprint complete app and she had me update my data and PRL profiles , then reset my network settings and restart my phone leaving it off for 60 seconds restarting it and leaving it for 60 seconds before trying to get an incoming call to see if it worked. And IT DID! It worked. 

That's great. Are you still having issues or is your phone working just fine now?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

It's working perfect now!

Fantastic! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Journeyman

I've run into this same problem again. My phone doesn't ring on incoming calls. But I do get text notifications. So I've gone the the steps of resetting my data profile and prl and restarted my phone and it is working again but I do not want to have to do this everyday/ everyother day. WHATS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE? I've only had it since Aug 2nd, 2019. And had no problems with my previous device ( samsung galaxy Note 😎

I completely understand the desire to not have to be constantly fixing your phone. If it happens again we'll submit a tech ticket. There might be an issue specifically with that phone that we can either fix or replace. 

Journeyman

Thank you. What is a tech ticket?  I am trying to keep an eye on if it's working or not. 

We can submit a ticket so our tech team can do troubleshooting for you and dig deeper on the issue. 

Journeyman

Okay. Because I've been having this problem since Aug 4th. 2019.

So just a few days then? 

Journeyman

Yes but I've also only have had the phone not even a week yet.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat