cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10

Got it. Let's wait to see if it reverts back to not working and then we'll go from there. I can't submit a ticket when it's actually working or else it will just get dismissed. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Once again, it's not working. I am getting text notifications but not incoming calls

Oh that's so frustrating! Okay let's do that ticket. Please send me a pm with your name, phone number, email and account PIN.

Journeyman

I've seemed to realize it rings when my wifi isnt on or connected. 

Thanks for that! I'm going to get this submitted now and you should hear from a tech agent very soon. 

Journeyman

It works when I have my LTE data and wifi on, but not when I have my LTE data off and wifi on.

What software version are you running on the phone currently?

G973USQU2ASGB
Journeyman

Sorry I have mistaken the 8 for a B this is the correct software version G973USQU2ASG8

I submitted that ticket for you. You should be hearing from one our tech support agents soon. 

Journeyman

Yes , you've said that. How exactly will I be hearing from them? On here, or email? I've given my software version. And havent heard anything back.

They will try to call and if they can't get through with your issues, they will email you. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat