cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SIM Unlock work only for 48 hours

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SIM Unlock work only for 48 hours

I can't speak for any other carrier.

If Phone is unlocked for international and domestic , should matter ?

Once the phone unlock not should be restriction on Phone  either using domestic or Internationally.

Do you go out of the country a lot or do you just like interchanging SIM cards for different carriers while inside the U.S.?

I don't go a lot to other country but I have experience with sprint last year for SG Note 3 which was told that it was unlock and it ruined my vacation .

For these phone I am interchanging SIM card to confirm that my phone are locked as requested to unlock Domestic & International. I had already experience with SGNote 3 ( only eligible for international unlock sim ) which was bad experience and now making sure the phone SGS7Edge ( eligible for Domestic as well as International unlock sim )   work as there is no excuse from sprint customer care that my phone  Note 3  has no domestic SIM lock option due to this reason my Note 3 didn't work.

Hope fully you understand how I am frustrated and where I am coming from .....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat