cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Go to solution
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Did Sprint remove the enhanced messaging feature on the Samsung Galaxy S8?

166 REPLIES 166
GrandMaster

Re: Samnsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

is the option in there within the apps settings?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I no longer see it in the settings of the default messaging app either.

GrandMaster

odd. i have it on my V20. wonder if it will be brought back in with an update from Google?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope so!
Journeyman

Not anymore.
Wizard

Hmm yeah I will check it out later I have my S8 but not active yet but will look when I can. 

GrandMaster

you have it and havent activated it yet? who are you and what did you do with ShipWreck?
Wizard

LOL! Yeah just have'nt had time but will soon.. Smiley Happy 

Wizard

Hmm on the S7 Edge if I'm not mistaken there a area called "Event Sharing" then I think when you click on "Registered Informaion" after that if not mistaken I think there was a toggle for Enahanced Messaging but not for if you get there the same way on the S8 so just a thought. Smiley Happy 

Wizard

When you check your Messageing Settings is Enhanced Messaging not listed?? 

Wizard

You might look at this I know it's for the S7 Edge but it might be similar.. Smiley Happy 

http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/samsunggalaxys7edge/content/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge_ug/use_...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat