cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Samnsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Tried that already. Not on here that I can find.
GrandMaster

what all options does it have under advanced settings?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

This will be enabled with a future Software update.  Thanks. 

Journeyman

This will be added in a future Software Version coming soon. Dates are TBD.
Wizard

Ok I on my S8 now I will look for this I did not see it right away but have not look to much. But right now they already have a Update out now that's a little over 389Mb so I will check again after the update.. Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

more than likely it will come through as an update for messenger and not the phone itself.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The answer is NO, it does not have RCS enabled, as its using TouchWiz Messenger app & the Carrier Services app from GPS isnt yet updated from Sprint & Google to enable this on this 3rd party stock messenger app.

Also, Its REALLY elementary of everyone who doesnt have the phone or the knowledge ti keep posting these  'answers' like 'This is what is says about an S7 that's over a Year old'. Come on.

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
Master

You have individual features that can be turned on and off that are part of the Enhanced Messaging feature, here is a pic for them

Screenshot_20170422-224249.png

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

Yes the S7 as far as settings are real similar to each other so Galaxy devices are just that especially when they are running the same version of Andriod. The main diffrence with the S8 is they just combine things that the Note can do and the Edge all into one. There will be a few things that the Notes can do a little diffrenet from the Galaxy devies but not to much. 

GrandMaster

touchwhiz messenger? can anyone with this device confirm this please? i would have thought they would have gone with Google messenger as have most other new devices that have kicked out in the last yearish.
Journeyman

Yes. ITS ON THE DEVICE!

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
GrandMaster

chill pill it a bit with the name calling. this was from 3 weeks ago.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat