cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Samnsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

I can't even enable it on Android Messages, it never completes. At least you got that far even though I don't think it works.

Version 2.3.270 still no go....

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-8/Software-Update-S8-S8-CallingPLUS-now-enabled/m-...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I went ahead and blocked that number from texting me... No more texts! I'm assuming this note from Captain Creampuff implies this August 14 update will fix this issue... I guess we'll see. RED

Journeyman

I received the update this morning. Now it's requiring a verification code for enhanced messaging through the stock app. The code is never sent. 
Journeyman

I received a code but registration failed twice

Journeyman

I received the update, got a code sent to me, registration failed. I tried it again & got a 2nd code, failed again...

Community Manager

Captain Creampuff is making me laugh.  That's SeaWolf and my (imaginary) ship is the Vicious Creampuff

I'm forwarding this new wrinkle to my device folks.  I'll post back if/when I know anything.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

I received the update and the code took about 2 min to get.. either reset the app or reboot your phone. Screenshot_20170814-094132.png

Community Manager

Can you try clearing your cache and restarting, @jimro381, then let us know?

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Restarted 5 or 6 times. Cleared cache, cleared phones cache. I see the options but the screen asking for the code never goes away and I never receive a code.

Journeyman

I still haven't received the code, even after doing a factory reset of my phone. Anyone else solved this issue?

Wizard

Those that are not receiving the code you might contact Sprint and have them send your device a test text message to make sure it's coming through. It should not be blocked especially since its coming from them but it would not hurt to see if the message is actually getting to the device.  Just a thought.. Smiley Happy 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat