cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Samnsung Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging

I'm having this same issue.  The messaging app keeps asking me  for a verification code that I never receive. 

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-8/Software-Update-S8-S8-CallingPLUS-now-enabled/td...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Why link back to that thread when it doesn't really solve anything?

Journeyman

That thread doesn't have the answer.  I've followed those steps, no luck.  I've gone as far as a factory reset in recovery, and I still receive no code.  

GrandMaster

@JPhrost . since its kind of a unknown if they have went through the steps for Calling Plus THAT would be why i re added that link..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Open messages app . Press the 3 dots at the top right corner , then settings
Journeyman

I appreciate the reply.  I just wanted to post so I could follow the thread and see how many other people are having the same issue.  I've posted on XDA as hoping that someone will come across a solution.  What sucks for me is in order to go to a sprint store, it's an hour drive without traffic.  ☹

GrandMaster

the verification code deal is being looked into currently.
Journeyman

Understood. Been there done that and tthey couldn't fix it. Got 2 spontaneous verification msgs later that nite. Maybe Servers were backlogged?
GrandMaster

unknown. nothing has really rolled down the chain info wise on this just yet. when something is found seawolf will more than likely post about it in here..she's got the same phone
Community Manager

It's on my radar.  I did kick up an inquiry earlier this week but have not heard back.  I will definitely update when I have heard something.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

I have a ticket in with the sprint network team for 3 days and nothing. Was told to go to Sprint store but our local store is worthless, cant even give a new sim card or change a phone number. Told to go to a corporate store 2 hours a way. I too posted on xda so awaiting an answer from there. Weird why some work without issue and others do not even after a factory reset and using the stock installed application.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat