cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8+ - Locked Status from last 4 monthd

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S8+ - Locked Status from last 4 monthd

I am really not sure what type of service sprint provides to their customer. We had a leased sumsung galaxy S8+ phone which we paid off in full 4 months back. We called several times to unlock the device but it is still locked. The case number is : 244505865. This process is very irritating. Whenever you will call customer care they will ask same information and will transfer again to some other department. We are not mad and don't have that much time to you guys again and again and spent an hour everyday.

Are you going to pay me compensatio becuase I can't use my phone as it is locked by sprint without any reason.

You associate even doesn't tell to escilate the case.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ - Locked Status from last 4 monthd

Hey there. Sounds frustrating. Unlocks can be tricky. The phone needs to be on and plugged into the wall, Sprint SIM inserted, and connected to Wi-Fi. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

I will send you a PM so I can get info and get this done for you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I have already sent you all details. Moreover all these details can be found in the case which I have already communicated to you.

Journeyman

How much more time you need to fix my problem?
Journeyman

How much more time you need?

Tags (1)
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Okay I checked the status of your device. It was unlocked yesterday. I need you to put the Sprint SIM card into your phone and press: ##BRAND# and your phone will restart. Once it does that type: ##SCRNT#

This will only work if you have the Sprint SIM card in your phone. Please let me know if this does the trick. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat