cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9+ won't unlock

Journeyman

When I call sprint they keep saying my phone is completely unlocked, but my phone says it's still attached to sprint. I paid off two phones last week, this S9+ for my wife and My S8+. My S8+ unlocked fine. UICC Unlock still says "Your device is locked to Sprint SIMs only". When I try to unlock it I get a 407 error. Under "Mobile Networks" it says "Network Operators - Sprint". Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9+ won't unlock

Unfortunately, if you just paid them off last week, they don't qualify for unlock yet. The payoff and the payment must be reflected on the bill for the FED (financial) lock to come off of the IMEI.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I called tech support right after I posted this and they were able to get it "completely" unlocked for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I raised 2 Service request with Unlocking Department and they said my Samsung S9 Plus is unlocked. 

Samsung S9 Unlock Request - 253 734 818  and 254 139 468

Also i followed the link on this community to make sure i did reset phone, update Profile, UICC unlock but no luck.

My IMEI number is ***** , Please let me know if any Additional details needed

It's possible we need to get a new code sent out to you. I'll send you a PM so we can get some additional info in order to check in on this for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint  has resolved this and my phone is unlocked

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat