cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 Live Event

Wizard

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 Live Event

Well today is the big day we will see what new Samsung Devices will go live for 2019 and yes the S10 will be one of them.  Anyway the link is below for those who would like to watch today... Smiley Happy I for sure will be upgrading over to the new S10.. Smiley Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISjiJQGJ72o

9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 Live Event

Wizard

Wizard

Yeah the S10 in blue is the model I will upgrade too. Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

hopefully the color choices will be a bit more than the usual options. wont know that until day of release...wonder which carrier is going to lock in certain colors to them only this go around?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Wizard

@fireguy_6364  from what I have read here the color choices..

S10e                                                         S10                                                        S10+

Flamingo Pink, Prism Blue 
Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green (global)
Flamingo Pink, Prism Blue 
Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Green (global)
Flamingo Pink, Prism Blue Prism Black 
Prism White, Prism Green (global)
GrandMaster

i mean which ones the carriers will lock in..usually they will pull in one or two different colors..going direct to the OEM and you can pick any color pretty much..but usually carriers wont carry/offer all color options..

my guess will be the majority of them will pull in black and maybe the blue..anything other than that will be up in the air until the day of release for each carrier more than likely.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

@fireguy_6364  Well got my S10 Prism Blue which comes with 128GB by default pre-ordered this morning plus Samsung is throwing the new Galaxy Buds for free as well when you pre-ordered as well. Smiley Happy 

GrandMaster

yeah i had a commercial pop up on Spotify on my way home last night about the S10 and pre orders. sounds like its going to be a pretty nice phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat