cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 8 Unlocked by Sprint but won't allow any sim

Journeyman

Samsung Note 8 Unlocked by Sprint but won't allow any sim

Hi I purchased my samsung note 8 through samsung.com using Sprint Carrier. I had sprint unlock my imei since its paid off but when I insert a different carrier sim card, it tells me to contact sprint to unlock. I called sprint they confirmed that the phone is unlocked on their end. I'm not sure what to do. I'm thinking it didn't receive a signal. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Samsung Note 8 Unlocked by Sprint but won't allow any sim

Was the phone active on Sprint network when you unlocked it?

If not, than you never truly unlocked it.

You might need to call Sprint International and ask them to do an unlock over Wifi (if your phone is still not on Sprint Network).

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

Re: Samsung Note 8 Unlocked by Sprint but won't allow any sim

Here are some tips for a successful unlock. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

I will send you a private message so I can get some information and request an unlock for you. See ya there.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat