cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S10+ No network connection and phone drops calls all the time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung S10+ No network connection and phone drops calls all the time

I updated my S10+ at the end of May 2020.  It was when Sprint went on the T-Mobile network.  Since then my phone drops 90% of the calls.  I have no network connection.  My texts won't go through.  I have visited the Sprint Store 4 times with little help.  I have called Sprint & was sent to Samsung's repair people.  They made it worse.  I can't turn the phone in due to a contract I am in.  I am paying $152 a month to rent a phone that is worthless & a plan that doesn't work.  Error messages I receive are:

LTE: ESM - x EMM - 13 APN - x.ispsn 

LTE: ESM - x EMM - 11 APN - x.ispsn

I also get MIP: 67 Unable to establish a wireless data connection

What can be done to fix this issue.  Sprint won't replace phone.  But the one I'm leasing from them won't work.  But I have to pay for the service & rental each month and get nothing in return.  I have over 1 year left on contract.  

Help.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
GrandMaster

does the problem improve in different areas compared to others?

is anyone else in your home seeing this as well?

mind listing out what all the techs had you do troubleshooting wise?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, let's get this fixed right away. What is the exact make or model of the device? 

Highlighted

Samsung S10+

Highlighted

It happens inside my home.  It happens at the park near my home.  I have to restart the phone 10 to 20 times a day & I can send 1 text or make 1 phone call.  The only thing anyone helpful at the Sprint Store told me is there are 3 or 4 cell towers in my area.  The phone worked perfectly before I updated the phone around 5/24.  It should work perfectly now.  

I appreciate your help.  

Highlighted

Are you still here?

Highlighted

Hey, Allen. Are you still encountering this issue or were you able to get this issue rectified? 

Highlighted

No solution.  Same issues for 2.5 months.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Understood. Please verify if VoLTE is enable on your device. Go to Settings > Connections Mobile Networks

Highlighted

Volte is on.  I am usually stuck in roaming though & Volte doesn't work in roaming.  I have many images of all the error messages over the months if anyone wants to see them.  I have updated PRL's & URL's.  All updates are updated.  

Highlighted

Got it. Have you already tried resetting the network settings by dialing ##SCRTN# (##72786#) and restarting the phone? 

Highlighted

Not in a couple of months.  I just did it again & now it says activation incomplete.  Contact your service provider to activate your device for service.  Connection Error (6600).  Now I have nothing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat