cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 Plus UICC Unlock

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Samsung S8 Plus UICC Unlock

Howdy Ninagrasty. I'll be more than happy to check the unlock status of this phone. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having same problem ... trying to use on Verizon .. I PM'd you the IMEI ... let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

make sure the phone is turned on with the Sprint sim card still in it and the phone connected to wifi..also make sure to turn off any battery saver mode in case it hibernates the wifi after a certain amount of time..it needs to have a constant data connection in order to receive the unlock signal.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I bought a Galaxy s8 and im trying to unlock it 

Highlighted

Please send me the IMEI of the phone. Do you have the original owner's name as well?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

Christina emmons

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's had a factory reset but won't sigh in to any network

Highlighted
GrandMaster

is it telling you its still locked to Sprint or its just not connecting to any networks period?

and which network are you trying to connect it to?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it says it's restricted to Sprint

Highlighted

Yes since it has a balance on it with Sprint it will locked to us until that's paid off by the original owner. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sir

I bought a used samsung S8 phone with a box. I didn't know it was unlocked from sprint network. I got the UICC from the box but I don't know where to put it coz it does not requires me to input it even I have reset the phone. I can use it on other carrier but the problem currently data only works on GSM. Even I changed the mobile network data option still not working. Can anybody help me?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good Morning,

I have a Samsung S8 and have been advised it is unlocked. The problem is I paid the phone off and then moved outside of the US and then discarded the SIM before the signal was sent. It now says the phone is locked to SPRINT and to contact SPRINT to unlock it. How do I now get the phone unlocked and be able to use the phone on another carrier. I have access to WiFi only at this stage.

Thanks in Advance

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat