cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s9 sprint firmware

Journeyman

Samsung s9 sprint firmware

Hello,
Can please guide me when samsung s9 sprint firmware download be available on sammobile website?

Regards,

Ghani

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Samsung s9 sprint firmware

Howdy Ghanee786. That's a great question. Give me a few mins to look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Alrighty. In order to update your phone follow the steps bellow: 

• Update Software:
    1. From the Home screen, drag upwards on the screen to bring up apps.
    2. Tap Settings > System Updates
    3. Tap Download Updates Manually.
    4. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I have tried these steps but no updates received . 

As US T mobile and Verizon s9 PIE firmwares download links are available at www.sammobile.com

My question is why sprint s9 firmware PIE download link is not available? I want to download the firmware link from sammobile website and update my S9 sprint mobile using odin.

When it will be expected?

By the way I really appreciate your prompt responses in such a professional way regarding my queries.

Thank you 

I would just keep checking to see on the website. We don't have a expected date. 

GrandMaster

this is something Samsung would need to handle on their site..Sprint has no control over what they do there or dont do.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat