Did you mean: 

Schedule Text Message to Send Later - Galaxy S9

Go to solution
Journeyman

Schedule Text Message to Send Later - Galaxy S9

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S9.

Android version 8.0.0

Samsung Experiene version 9.0

I currently have the apps 1) "Messages" by Google LLC and 2) "Messages" a Galaxy App installed on my device. 

I would like to be able to schedule text messages to send later at a time of my choosing. According to my research one of the above apps should be able to do that. Assuming that is correct, how can I do that? I cannot figure out how to do it from within the user interface of either app. If one of those two apps cannot achieve my objective, I am willing to install any other 3rd party app that will get the job done. Please advise. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Schedule Text Message to Send Later - Galaxy S9

Good morning. This is not a Sprint issue, so I'm not sure that I can be of assistance. This is more of a preference. Have you tried Googling Apps that have this feature?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Thanks, yes I discovered that the Samsung Messages app does this in addition to other 3rd party apps. Thanks!
Wizard

Awesome, I'm glad you got it all figured out. Smiley Happy

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat