cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signsl good one week bad the next

Journeyman

Signsl good one week bad the next

For the last two months or so my signal is 3g at work and seems to operate everything ok. I can phone, text and even stream. That lasts for a week and then it goes to in and out of roaming and any 3g signal I get I can no longer stream and even get failed text messages. Samsung s9  with all up dates updating pro doesnt help. Anyone got any ideas. I'm in northwest Wisconsin north of Minneapolis,  MN

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Signsl good one week bad the next

What zip code are you experiencing this in?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Im in 54020 Osceola, WI

Ive had the phone for about 6 months. When i first got it signal was great considering where i am. I was happy to have a strong 3g signal. Up until a couple months ago it has been a pattern of 3g good signal for about a week and then the following week you get 3g mixed with roaming but not able to load anything and then the week after that it seems to clear up.

There aren't many towers in that area but it's strange that everything was good and then it wasn't. We can look and see if you're eligible for a Magic Box. It'd boost your signal in your home. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have wifiat home but at work in the same area is where i really experience the issues. It doesnt make sense its like a pattern of good one week and bad the next and its been that way consistently no matter the weather conditions or any other factors.

When data is being slow, does any sort of troubleshooting help? A PRL update can help with connectivity issues. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat