Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Android November 2017 Security Patches

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935P) ver. G935PVPS5BQK1

Does this fix the battery dying issues

GrandMaster

Fixes:

Android November 2017 Security Patches

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

pull up in your settings the battery section..then double check what all things are eating up the battery..post in here what you find.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It doesn't show much usage, but after the last update before this one my battery was fine, and now it's Horrible!!

Screenshot_20171208-210429.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat