Software Version: G950USQU2BQK5/
G955USQU2BQK5

Release Date: 12/6/2017  
Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

This MR supports BYOD from foreign carriers. The customer must be on G950USQU2BQK5/ G955USQU2BQK5 to add device to inventory.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Galaxy S8/8+ ver. QU2BQK5

Is anyone else having an issue with fast charging after this update?  Ever since this update, every time I try to charge the phone, I get the Slow charging dialog box stating:  "Make sure charger is properly connected. Use charger that came with device."  I am using the factory charger and cord that came with the phone and don't have any others to try.  I've seen posts on other sites with folks having the same issue though.  Clearing the phone's cache did not resolve it either.  Are there any other solutions besides waiting for the next update such as going back to the previous update to at least have the charging function as expected?  Thanks.  

Wizard

I have seen  this once and it happen to be the that USB end of the power cord was Not plugged into the power brick all the way. So you might check that if you haven't already just a thought.. Smiley Happy 

Journeyman

Yes, I checked all of that and even used compressed air to clean out any possible debris but still no luck. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat