Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727P) 07/18/2018

Samsung - Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727P)

Software Version: J727PVPU4ARG2
Release Date: 7/18/2018
Method: Available Over the Air + OEM Tool

Fixes:

April to June 2018 Security Patches, UICC Unlock, 3 Way Calling and Other Bug Fixes

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx (SM-J727P) 07/18/2018

Although this update has added some awesome upgrades to my camera, from the day i downloaded this update, the charge on my phone has been destroyed. With the same amount of usage as before, what was once leaving my battery at about 75% at the end of the day, has dropped down to around 19%. Its also getting noticably hot when i have it in my pocket. Is there a fix for this?

Community Manager

Are all your apps up to date?  Also, when you check the battery in settings, what does it say is using the battery the most?

None of my phones was at 75% by the end of the day.  LOL, heck they are at 75% by the time I get to work.

@Erica1478 wrote:

Although this update has added some awesome upgrades to my camera, from the day i downloaded this update, the charge on my phone has been destroyed. With the same amount of usage as before, what was once leaving my battery at about 75% at the end of the day, has dropped down to around 19%. Its also getting noticably hot when i have it in my pocket. Is there a fix for this?

Journeyman

As for my battery usage, the top 2 are the android os at 5%, and samsung health at 4%. Everything else was around 1%. Lol, my phone spends most of its time idle- all im really using it for is to text and take pictures. I used to use the kindle app to read on my lunch breaks, but that just sucks the battery dry now. But yes, all the apps are current, and i havent downloaded anything new at all since the update.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat